Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Welcome to Green Girl Bath & Body


Welcome to Green Girl Bath and Body! This is my shop and I welcome everyone to come and join me on the adventure of a lifetime! I am new to owning a business, my shop has only been active for a little over a week now.
Inside you will see many wonderful products that will delight your senses, add bubbles and fun to your shower or bath, that will soothe your skin, soften your elbows and moisturize those dry hands, legs and body.
First off I've been making handmade soaps for nearly 12 years now, I have a Bachelors Degree in Science and turned my passion of science into a wonderful soapmaking business that I have been working on for nearly 5 years now. I recently have opened my own shop in beautiful and friendly Algoma, Wisconsin, just outside Sturgeon Bay/ Door County area, and I welcome each and every day with something new. My store hours are 11am - 7pm Monday - Saturday, 10am-4pm Sundays, I am open 7 days a week!
On a daily basis I welcome customers to come in and watch the soapmaking process while they shop! I am always making soaps, candles, shower gels and everything in between. It brings me great joy to be able to bring you natural products that not only make us smell good, but make us feel good too, you can rest assured that my products are skin loving, natural, and won't hurt the environment.

Green Girl offers a wide variety of handmade soaps for everyone, from fragrant bars that are the most popular of fragrances to the simple bars that have no scent at all. At Green Girl Bath & Body I know that everyone is different, some like a bar soap while others prefere a shower gel! I haven't forgotten about the Shower Gel lovers out there!
I offere a wide variety of shower gels that are handmade from scratch, by me, that are concentrated liquid soaps.
My soy candles are so gentle you can literally dip your fingers in the melted wax and use it as a skin soothing and softening warm lotion! How's that for gentle?

Please stop in and visit Green Girl Bath and Body at 211 Steele Street, I'd love to see you and tell you all about my soapmaking process and all the love that goes into each bar!

No comments:

Post a Comment